puriZAP® is a handheld UV-C device for disinfection of all surfaces including surfaces that do not tolerate alcohol. puriZAP inactivates up to 99.97% of all viruses and bacteria in seconds. The device is manufactured in Denmark and based on LED technology from LED iBond.
Tested on coronavirus
puriZAP® has been tested on coronavirus (SARS CoV-2) at the University of Southern Denmark. The test showed that puriZAP® – at a 12 to 100 mm distance - deactivated 99.03-99.94% of all virions after 1-5 seconds of treatment. After 10 seconds of treatment at a 100 mm distance, no viable virus particles could be detected (> 99.97% reduction).
- Quick and effective corona virus disinfection. puriZAP disinfects up to 99.97% in seconds.
- Tested on living coronavirus by SDU.
- Can be used on all surfaces and can be used where alcohol cannot – for example on keyboards.
- Battery powered and easy to use.
- Slim and ergonomic design makes puriZAP easy to handle and use everywhere.
- Light weight. One kg without power supply.
- ergonomic support knob - as additional acquisition
- LED technology ensures long lifespan of the device. puriZAP lasts more than 20,000 hours.
- Works 100% immediately when turned on. No pre-heating required.
- Can be turned on and off indefinitely without wear
- Low environmental impact compared to UV-C devices with fluorescent tubes.
- Delivered with safety equipment and safety manual.