Protect your patients and yourself. Use puriZAP® to disinfect high-risk areas
Hospitals have high activity and a lot people passing through daily. This results in a high risk of infection. A lot of furniture can be disinfected with alcohol, but waiting rooms with toys, magazines and upholstered furniture, office furniture in staff rooms and electronic equipment do not tolerate alcohol well.
With the handheld puriZAP cleaning staff can quickly and efficiently disinfect critical surfaces with UV-C light, creating a safe and virus-free environment for both patients, staff and guests - without the use of chemicals.
What is puriZAP?
puriZAP is a battery-powered and handheld LED device that disinfects viruses and bacteria with UV-C light. puriZAP eliminates 99.9% of all known viruses and bacteria and is an effective tool in the fight against COVID-19 and other viruses and bacteria.
puriZAP is intuitively and robustly designed. It only requires sensible, light-tight clothing and review of a short security video, then you or your staff are ready to disinfect. puriZAP is battery-powered, and only weighs a single kilo so it is easy to carry around the hospital.
- Scientifically proven effect: 99,9% kill rate on viruses and bacteria
- Effectively disinfects surfaces that cannot be disinfected with alcohol
- Disinfects contact point such as keyboards, elevators and toilets in public buildings and offices
- The LED UV-C technology makes puriZAP cost-effective compared to other bacterial and virus disinfection methods
- Slim and ergonomic design – can be used even where space is limited
- Long life – UV-C-LEDs have a life of 20,000+ hours
- LEDs can be switched on and off indefinitely without shortening the lifespan of the device – unlike UV-C pipes which have to be replaced often when switched on and off frequently
- puriZAP works 100% as soon as it is switched on – no preheating required
- Supplied with necessary safety equipment and operating instructions
- Safety video and manual are included for instructions on safe use of the product
Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 77346261 and have a chat about what puriZAP can do for your business.
Watch our presentation
Watch our safety movie