Gain your customers’ trust and offer the highest disinfection standards for your cruiselines with puriZAP®
Cruise ships and passenger ships are characterized by social activity, a lot contacts surfaces, high risk of infection - and unfortunately also a high risk of fire. Therefore, alcohol is not appropriate in excessive amounts. With puriZAP you can quickly and effectively disinfect with UV-C light both before new guests board the ship and in the daily cleaning of cabins and common areas with critical surfaces unsuitable for alcohol disinfection.
Cruises free of coronavirus and stomach flu
In addition to effective COVID-19 control, concentrated UV-C light also eliminates all other types of viruses and bacteria that might be a risk at sea. The sources of infection for ordinary influenza and contagious stomach flu are eliminated by the correct use of puriZAP.
With puriZAP you can quickly disinfect upholstered furniture, curtains and carpets in cabins as well as items in shops in common areas, cinemas, casinos and other entertainment areas. The same benefits apply to everything from staff rooms to office supplies and electronic equipment.
By documenting your use of puriZAP through hang tags on cabin doors or stickers in common areas, the customers sense of security - and ultimately a competitive advantage can be achieved. '
What is puriZAP?
puriZAP is a battery-powered and handheld LED device that disinfects viruses and bacteria with UV-C light. puriZAP eliminates 99.9% of all known viruses and bacteria and is an effective tool in the fight against COVID-19 and other viruses and bacteria.
puriZAP is intuitively and robustly designed. It only requires sensible, light-tight clothing and review of a short security video, then you or your staff are ready to disinfect. puriZAP is battery-powered, and only weighs a single kilo so it is easy to carry around the ships.
- Scientifically proven effect: 99,9% kill rate on viruses and bacteria
- Effectively disinfects surfaces that cannot be disinfected with alcohol
- Disinfects contact point such as keyboards, elevators and toilets in public buildings and offices
- The LED UV-C technology makes puriZAP cost-effective compared to other bacterial and virus disinfection methods
- Slim and ergonomic design – can be used even where space is limited
- Long life – UV-C-LEDs have a life of 20,000+ hours
- LEDs can be switched on and off indefinitely without shortening the lifespan of the device – unlike UV-C pipes which have to be replaced often when switched on and off frequently
- puriZAP works 100% as soon as it is switched on – no preheating required
- Supplied with necessary safety equipment and operating instructions
- Safety video and manual are included for instructions on safe use of the product
Send us an email at: email@example.com or call +45 77346261 and have a chat about what puriZAP can do for your business.
Watch our presentation
Watch our safety movie